Scott Machinery has been in the machine tool business for 70 years and in that time established a reputation for integrity and quality service and products. The problem solvers at Scott Machinery have well over 100 combined years of Machine Tool engineering and sales experience. We invite you to draw on that experience when your machine or Fab shop has equipment needs.
The major areas of our business are:
- New machine tools. Scott distributes vertical mills, lathes and turning centers, grinders, presses, breaks and forming machines.
- Used machine tools. Used machinery has been a major thrust of Scott's business in the past and remains so now. We have over 300 machines in our shop and invite you to browse our inventory. If we don't have the machine you need, we have many contacts in the industry and may be able to find it for you.
- Digital readouts. We distribute Acu-Rite and Sony digital readouts and position transmitters and provide installation as well.
- Control system retrofits. If you have a machine with 'good iron" but troublesome controls, a control system retrofit may be your solution. Scott Engineering Services can replace your antiquated manual or NC controls with PLC or CNC retrofit.
- Mechanical rebuilds. If the wear and tear of years of service has compromised the accuracy your machine tool, let Scott perform a complete overhaul or rebuild. We can replace the gears and bearings, grind the ways and return the tool to its factory tolerances.